«

»

Good Samaritan Helps Family Escape Fire

MEDFORD, Ore. – It was nearly a Halloween nightmare for one couple, if it hadn’t been for a Good Samaritan driving by Glen Grove Avenue in Medford.

Two people and their dogs may not have realized their house was on fire until it was too late. Fire fighters got the call around 8:45 on Wednesday night. When they got to the home off Table Rock Road, they learned a passerby had notice flames and smoke and ran to get the family out of the home.

There’s no official word on a cause, but it started in the garage around the water heater. The house was spared any direct damage from the flames.