MEDFORD—The Medford Rogues have signed their first two players for the upcoming Great West League season, and both are household names locally.
Cole Carder, an outfielder from South Medford (2012-2016), and Tate Cowden, a second baseman from North Medford (2012-2016), will be returning to Harry and David Field for the summer.
Now teammates at Linn-Benton Community College, Carder and Cowden were integral parts of the Medford Mustangs’ run to a Legion Ball state title a summer ago.
- Rogues Sign Local Standouts Carder, Cowden to 2018 Roster
- Medford Native Ryan Carle to Return to Rogues for 2018 Season
- Wilson, Wohosky Victorious at Rogue Valley Rumble IX
- Rogue River Golfers DQed Over Scorecard, Tee Placement Error
- Amateur Athlete: With Attention to Detail, Rogue Valley Paragliders Take Flight
- Medford Rogues Round Out Coaching Staff with Hires of Danelson, Balderas
- Championship Homecoming: Pearce, Casey Attend Rogues Game in Celebration of CWS Title
- Kaison Faust Makes Oregon Tech Signing Official
- Edwards Signs Letter of Intent With SOU
- Cycle Oregon's 2018 Routes