PORTLAND -- The Oregon Tech women's basketball team has now won three straight games after knocking off Lewis & Clark, 67-61. After a late surge from the Pioneers, the Owls held on to move to 3-1 on the season.
Nohea Waiwaiole led all scorers with 20 points. She also contributed 13 rebounds and three assists. Amanda Constant scored 11 points and pulled down five boards.
Down four points at halftime, the Owls outscored the Pioneers 39-29 in the second half. Winners of three straight games, the Owls will try to make it four against William Jessup on Friday. William Jessup beat Oregon Tech 69-58 in the team's season opener.
- Oregon Tech WBB Outlasts Lewis & Clark 67-61 for Third Straight Win
- Eastern Oregon Outlasts SOU for CCC Tournament Title
- Beavers, Singler Look for Second Straight Win Over Oregon
- North Medford Wins Second Straight SWC Championship
- Oregon Tech Men Reach NAIA National Tournament
- Kaison Faust Makes Oregon Tech Signing Official
- Southern Oregon MBB Clips Oregon Tech in Scoring-Friendly Thriller
- Oregon Tech Tops NCAA DII Power Western Oregon
- Oregon Tech MBB Explodes in Second Half to Pick Up Second Win
- (19) Oregon Tech Pads Resume with 15-Point Win Over (9) SOU