KLAMATH FALLS, Ore.--The Henley boys and girls basketball teams both secured non-conference wins in blowout fashion Wednesday night, each with lopsided wins over La Pine.
The boys team advanced to 8-2 on the year with a 67-33 win over the 3A Hawks. The girls meanwhile overcame a two-point deficit at halftime and stormed to a 60-34 win, getting to 8-3.
The contests represented two of the final Wednesday night high school basketball games of the season. As league play approaches, nearly all games will be confined to Tuesdays and Fridays.
For Henley and the rest of the 4A Skyline Conference, however, their league play won't start until slightly later. The Hornets have one final non-conference tournament tune-up this weekend before beginning their conference slate on January 9 against North Valley.
- Henley Boys and Girls Route La Pine
- Roundball Wrap: 2017-18 Henley Boys Basketball Schedule
- Roundball Wrap: 2017-18 Henley Girls Basketball Schedule
- East Pine Street Construction Reaches Halfway Point
- Henley High School Offering Reward After Pair of Threats
- Henley Index says Asian passports now the world's most powerful
- Henley High School Increases Security Following Two Threats
- Cycle Oregon's 2018 Routes
- At the Market - NW Pine Apple & Underground Worm Connection
- Friday Night Blitz: Mazama, Henley Wins Set up Rematch of Epic Proportions