MEDFORD -- Of the eight local teams that were in playoff games tonight, four advanced to their state quarterfinals. Here's how everything went down.
(2) Hidden Valley 62, (15) Molalla 33
Mustangs continue to roll into the state tournament having still not lost in the 2018 calendar year.
(6) Stayton 30, (11) Mazama 24
Vikings fall short in defensive battle on the road as they see their season come to an end.
(3) Cascade 67, (14) Henley 37
Hornets overmatched by powerhouse Cascade, fall in Round of 16 as season draws to a close.
(10) Crater 65, (7) Wilsonville 58
Comets pull off the road upset to land in the state tournament under first-year head coach Scott Dipple.
(2) Crater 51, (15) Hermiston 43
Crater gets a scare, leading by just two in the closing minutes, but hold on for 14th straight win to land in state tournament for first time since 2009.
(5) North Medford 62, (21) Central Catholic 34
Clock strikes midnight on Cinderella Central Catholic team as Co-Southwest Conference Player of the Year Megan Fossen took over down the stretch, leading the Black Tornado to a blowout win.
(7) Benson 63, (10) South Medford 42
Panthers lead by 10 at half, but get the doors blown off in the second half as Benson runs away into the state playoffs, ending South Medford's streak of reaching the state quarterfinals.
(2) Tigard 51, (18) Grants Pass 48
Lady Cavers almost shock the state with what would have been a massive upset, fall three points short against Tigard, one of the top teams in Oregon.
- Four Local Teams Punch Tickets to State, Four Local Teams Eliminated Friday
- Local Teams Run the Table in First Round of Playoffs
- Team White Topples Team Black in SOU Football Spring Game
- Five Local Wrestlers Take Home State Championships
- Local High School Basketball Scores: Friday, December 8
- Local High School Football Scores: Friday, September 14, 2018
- Oregon State 2018 Schedule Released, Team Opens Season with Ohio State
- Oregon State Baseball One Loss From Elimination After Falling to UNC 8-6
- The Roundball Wrap: Local HS Basketball State Playoff Preview
- Oregon Tech Eliminated from NAIA Tournament by Briar Cliff