PROSPECT, Ore. -- For our first 'Hike of the Week', NewsWatch 12 Sports Director Brian Schnee takes us through Mill Creek Falls and it's surroundings.
Next to Mill Creek is another waterfall, Barr Creek Falls.
Up-stream is the 'Avenue of Boulders' which features a gorge, large boulders to scramble on and plenty of mini-waterfalls and pools to enjoy.
It's an easy hike for the entire family to enjoy.
From Medford take Hwy. 62 approximately 40 miles to Prospect.
There is a brown-colored sign with a 'camera' underneath at the corner of Prospect Access Road and Hwy. 62. Turn right on to that street.
Follow the road to the next stop sign and turn left.
The parking area will be on your right with a large trail map outlining the recreation area.
For more questions regarding our 'Hike of the Week', email Sports Director Brian Schnee -- BrianSchnee@KDRV.com.
- Hike of the Week: Mill Creek Falls
- Take a Hike: Mill Creek Falls
- Hike of the Week: Rainie Falls
- Take a Hike: Pearsony Falls
- Take a Hike: Rainie Falls Trail
- Hike of the Week: Badger & Long Lakes
- Hike of the Week: Grizzly Peak
- Hike of the Week: Pilot Rock
- Hike of the Week: Frog Pond/Cameron Meadows
- Hike of the Week: Boy Scout Tree Trail