YREKA, Cal. — A WINTER STORM WARNING has been issued for South Central, North Central and Southeastern Siskiyou County, as well as for the South Central Oregon Cascades from 1 PM Wednesday until 1 PM Thursday.
Heavy snowfall is expected with total accumulations of 12-18 inches possible, local accumulations up to 24 inches. Blowing snow will be an issue with wind gusts possible up to 50 MPH. Travel is strongly discouraged because of dangerous conditions. I-5 south of Weed, Snowman's Summit, Dead Horse Summit and all Cascade Passes will be impacted.
A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY has been issued for the Southern Oregon Cascades and Siskiyous, Central Siskiyou County, Klamath County and Lake County from 1 PM Wednesday until 1 PM Thursday.
A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY has also been issued for areas of Jackson, Josephine and Curry Counties above 2,000 feet from 7 PM Wednesday until 1 PM Thursday. New snowfall amounts between 1-4 inches are possible, with localized amounts up to 8 inches.
- Winter Storm Warning Issued for Siskiyou County
- Winter Storm Warning for Jackson, Josephine, and Curry County
- Siskiyou County Sheriff's Office Investigate Suspicious Death
- Siskiyou County Fire Crews Help Fight Southern California Wildfires
- Kids No Longer Stay Overnight at Siskiyou County Corrections Center
- Teacher Who Fled With Teen to Siskiyou County Pleads Guilty
- 37 Acre Fire Prompts Evacuations In Siskiyou County
- CAL FIRE Suspends Burn Permits in Siskiyou County
- Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument Litigation Could Resume
- Deputies Searching Siskiyou Co. Schools After Threat