Wildfire smoke in Southern Oregon & Northern California is raising concerns about air quality.
Poor air quality can lead to serious health issues including heart attacks.
A local health expert explains who's most at risk and what you can do to protect your lungs during fire season.
- Wildfire Smoke Raises Health Concerns
- Community Leaders Work to Lower Impact of Wildfire Smoke
- Smoked Fernet Old Fashioned
- Oregon Students List Mental Health Services in Top Concerns
- Lemon Dill with Smoked Salmon
- Protecting Your Home From Smoke
- Ultimate Spring BBQ: Smoked Flat Brisket
- Smoke Affects Oregon Shakespeare Festival Performances
- OSF Cancels Show Due to Smoke
- Holy Smoke! Vatican to Stop Selling Cigarettes