JOSEPHINE COUNTY, Ore.-- Volunteer drivers are needed for cancer patients in Josephine County.
The Josephine County Relay for Life says for many cancer patients, getting to and from treatment is one of their toughest challenges.
The American Cancer Society is asking for your help to provide transportation for people in your community.
This could be as simple as a few hours of your week to help those battling cancer.
To learn more, call your American Cancer Society at 800.227.2345.
- Volunteer Drivers Needed For Cancer Patients
- Cancer Patient Receives New Car
- Volunteers Needed For Trail Maintenance
- Volunteers Help Rescue Animals
- Understanding Lung Cancer
- Volunteers Track Native Bumble Bees
- OSF Actor Dies From Cancer
- Providence Offers Free Hospice Volunteer Training
- Classroom Volunteer Arrested on Sex Abuse Charges
- Volunteer Accused of Sexually Abusing Kindergartener