Scroll for more content...
This is because over the past seven years, there's been at least 4 confirmed incidents of people crashing into that post office.
NewsWatch 12's Eliana Sheriff spoke to people who say it's about time.
- Tired of Destruction Costs, Talent Post Office Installs Barriers
- Discount Tire
- Talent Hosts Major Recycling Event
- ODOT Extends Studded Tire Season
- Pacific Power Will Install Free Smart Meters, Opting Out Will Cost You
- Medford Post Office Offers Holiday Retail Hours
- Post Office Workers Anticipate Tax Day Rush
- Phoenix-Talent $69 Million Dollar Bond Issue
- Man Charged with Attempted Murder in Talent
- Talent Gateway Project Taking Steps Towards Completion