MEDFORD, Ore. -- The Rogue Valley International- Medford Airport said TSA Pre-Check Enrollment services will be back for one week.
The enrollment services will be at the airport in the Airport's Oval Office on Tuesday, November 14th through Saturday, November 18th from 8AM to 12PM, 1PM- 5PM.
The Medford Airport said walk-ins are accepted but wait times can be lengthy because appointments has priority.
It costs $85 for a five-year membership into TSA Pre-Check.
If you would like to enroll, go here to get started and book your appointment.
- TSA Pre-Check Enrollment Comes Back to Medford Airport
- TSA Pre-Check Enrollment Comes to Rogue Valley Airport
- Travelers Sign Up For TSA Pre-Check At Medford Airport
- Expect TSA delays at Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport
- North, South Medford Open Enrollment Won't Change Athletic Transfer Process
- Medford Airport Warns of Security Delays on Wednesday Morning
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Starts Wednesday
- Large Graduating Class, High Enrollment at SOU
- TSA Checkpoint X-Ray Machine Temporarily Out of Service
- Oregon Tech Enrollment Increases By Almost 5 Percent