Medford, Ore--- Travelers at the Rogue Valley Airport might experience delays on Tuesday, July 10th.
One of the airport's MFR TSA checkpoint x-rays will be out of service for a repair.
The Jackson County Airport Authority recommends that travelers arrive at the airport at least two hours prior to boarding. To expedite the security process the TSA asks that travelers remove any electronics larger than a cell phone from there carry on bags and place them into a bin. This helps the TSA obtain a clearer x-ray on carry on items.
The TSA check point will open at 3:15 A.M. to help expedite the process for early morning flights.
They expect that the the x-ray machine will be back in service by the end of the day.
- TSA Checkpoint X-Ray Machine Temporarily Out of Service
- Downed X-Ray Causes Security Delay At Rogue Valley Airport
- TSA Pre-Check Enrollment Comes Back to Medford Airport
- Travelers Sign Up For TSA Pre-Check At Medford Airport
- Expect TSA delays at Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport
- TSA Pre-Check Enrollment Comes to Rogue Valley Airport
- World's Best Aerial Firefighting Machine Returns to Chile
- Man charged with setting fire to 3 Oregon vending machines
- Trump Administration Imposes Tariffs on Solar Panels, Washing Machines
- Fire Crews Train with Smoke Machines During Annual Training