JOSEPHINE COUNTY, Ore.-- Oregon State Police have arrested another murder suspect in the death of a Crescent City man.
NewsWatch 12 brought you breaking news last week that a grand jury indicted 3 people in the death of 22-year-old John Reitterer.
Reitterer.was found in a shallow creek off Illinois River Road last June.
One of the suspects, 22-year-old Ryan Eldred, has been lodged in the Josephine County Jail since November.
Another suspect, 19-year-old Damian Atwood was arrested today.
OSP sergeant Jeff Proulx describes how detectives tracked him down.
Sgt. Proulx says, "Our Criminal Investigation Detectives were in Josephine County today following up on other cases. They happened to spot Atwood as a passenger in a vehicle. They went to stop it, it took off and within a minute the car stop, Atwood jumped out and ran on foot, and our detectives chased him down and arrested him without incident."
The third suspect, 22-year-old Elizabeth Hudson, is still at large.
Anyone with information is asked to call Oregon State Police.
- Suspect Arrested in Connection with Murder of Crescent City Man
- Three People Charged With Murder of Crescent City Man
- UPDATE: Man Wanted In Connection With Yreka Murder Investigation Apprehended
- Klamath Falls Man Arrested for Attempted Murder
- Police: Suspect Arrested after Attempted Murder, Medford Stand-Off
- Police Arrest Armed Suspect
- Medford Robbery Suspect Arrested
- Oregon Connections Academy
- UPDATE: Deputies Arrest Wanted White City Man
- Arrest Made In Connection With Recent Medford Burglaries