JOSEPINE COUNTY, Ore.-- Last Friday the Rogue Area Drug Enforcement Team, also known as RADE, executed a search warrant at 1291 Speaker Road in Wolf Creek.
The team had been investigating Tabitha Holly Fleming aka Rymer for a while.
RADE had information that Fleming-Rymer was involved in dealing heroin from the Wolf Creek residence.
The Grants Pass Department of Public Safety says during the execution of the search warrant, three other subjects were taken into custody.
The arrests made include:
46-year-old Tabitha Holly Fleming, aka Rymer. Arrested and charged with possession and delivery of heroin, Felon in possession of a restricted weapon, and probation violation detainer.
25-year-old Emma Marie Beasecker. Arrested and charged for possession and delivery of methamphetamine, and having a warrant out of Josephine County.
56-year-old James Leroy Buschmann. Arrested and charged for a parole board warrant and possession and delivery of methamphetamine.
32-year-old Milo Henry Lehrmann. Arrested and lodged in the Douglas County Jail on a Douglas County warrant for contempt.
GPDPS says a small child was also taken into protective custody by DHS-Child Welfare.
The team seized a substantial amount of heroin, a firearm, electronic stun gun and evidence of related to dealing heroin.
- RADE Team Investigation Leads To 4 Arrests
- RADE Seizes Heroin and Meth in Local Park
- Medford Victim Leads Investigators to Nigerian Fraud Kingpin
- Klamath Co. Major Crime Team Investigating Suspicious Death
- Reckless Driving Complaint Leads to Two Arrests in Chiloquin
- Synchronized Swimming Team
- Two Suspects Arrested After Leading Police on Chase in Stolen Pickup
- Medford Police Investigating Stabbing
- Feral Cat Problem Leads to Shelter Overcrowding
- Do video games lead to violence?