MEDFORD, Ore.--The public got to tour inside the brand-new Providence Stewart Meadows Medical Plaza today.
Providence says the 64,000 square-foot medical center is much more than a walk-in clinic.
There are many health care services offered. Like primary care, urgent care, sports medicine, diagnostic imaging and even on-site lab services.
- Providence Holds Open House For New Plaza
- Providence Medical Center Celebrates Nurses
- New Affordable Housing Complex Opens for Veterans
- House Passes Bill to Keep Government Open
- Jackson County Sheriff's Office Hosts Open House
- Providence Offers Free Hospice Volunteer Training
- Recent Fire Investigations Provide Answers, Safety Concerns
- Providence Medford Nurses Picket for Better Hours
- Medford Nurses & Providence Reach 'Tentative' Agreement
- Benefits of Robotic Surgery at Providence Medford Medical Center