MEDFORD, Ore.--The public got to tour inside the brand-new Providence Stewart Meadows Medical Plaza today.
Providence says the 64,000 square-foot medical center is much more than a walk-in clinic.
There are many health care services offered. Like primary care, urgent care, sports medicine, diagnostic imaging and even on-site lab services.
- Providence Holds Open House For New Plaza
- Providence Medical Center Celebrates Nurses
- House to hold hearings on reviving earmarks
- Por qué importa el desfile del Día de la Victoria en la Plaza Roja de Rusia este año
- Providence Offers Free Hospice Volunteer Training
- Recent Fire Investigations Provide Answers, Safety Concerns
- Providence Medford Nurses Picket for Better Hours
- Beyond beauty: Korean makeup provides 'cosmeceuticals'
- Medford Nurses & Providence Reach 'Tentative' Agreement
- New Affordable Housing Complex Opens for Veterans