CENTRAL POINT, Ore.-- Doctors say respiratory infections are common this time of year.
Luke Amuchastegui, a physician assistant at providence's Central Point clinic, explains what you can do to stay healthy this winter.
- Preventing Respiratory Infections
- Common Misconceptions About Childhood Ear Infections
- Preventing Hot Car Tragedies
- 'Superbug' Infections On the Rise Among Injection Drug Users
- Preventing Cooking Fires This Thanksgiving
- Fire Prevention During Winter Months
- Choking Prevention During the Holidays
- Playground Pitfalls – Prevention is Key
- Preventing & Treating Heat-Related Illness
- Preventing Concussions During Fall Sports Season