PHOENIX, Ore.-- The Phoenix City Manager, Eric Swanson, is resigning.
Swanson notified Phoenix Mayor Chris Luz and the Phoenix City Council of his resignation and planned retirement as Phoenix City Manager effective February 7, 2018.
Swanson has only been serving Phoenix since September 2017.
He says he will be pursuing a career in the private sector.
Swanson is the former Medford City Manager.
He was fired two years ago from that position.
- Phoenix City Manager Announces Resignation
- City of Phoenix Passes 'Chronic Nuisance' Ordinance
- Phoenix Considering Chronic Nuisance Ordinance
- Managing Holiday Stress
- City of Phoenix Plans To Upgrade North Church Street
- Phoenix City Council Agrees To Ditch "Road Diet"
- Nontoxic Tips for Managing Mosquitoes
- Fire Managers Start Controlled Burns
- Phoenix-Talent $69 Million Dollar Bond Issue
- Phoenix Police Search For Car Theft Suspect