GASTON, Ore. (AP) - Authorities arrested a woman accused of shooting her boyfriend in the leg during an argument near Gaston, Oregon.
The Washington County Sheriff's Office says 57-year-old Shannon Main was arrested Monday night on charges of assault, attempted murder and unlawful use of a weapon. She is being held at the Washington County Jail on $250,000 bail.
A deputy serving the city of Cornelius applied a tourniquet to the victim's left leg until an ambulance arrived. The 57-year-old man is expected to survive.
- Oregon Woman Accused of Shooting Boyfriend
- Oregon Woman Accused Of Shooting Disabled Son And Herself Expected To Recover
- Oregon Lawmaker Accused of Harassment Resigns
- Man Accused of Threatening Oregon Lottery Headquarters
- Man Accused of Oregon Lottery Threat Apologizes
- 14 Worms Pulled From Oregon Woman's Eye
- Oregon Woman Dies from Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome
- Campus Officer Accused of Oregon Murder Set to Change Plea
- Oregon Man Accused Of Making Hoax Calls To Coast Guard
- Oregon District Accused of Using Bible Reading as Punishment