AURORA, Neb. (AP) - Authorities say an Oregon man has died after an accident on Interstate 80 in east-central Nebraska.
The accident occurred around 6:55 a.m. Friday near Aurora. Hamilton County Attorney Michael Powell says 24-year-old Mohamed Madey was headed east when he lost control of his vehicle. It ran into the median and rolled, ending up on the north side of the westbound lanes. Investigators suspect Madey had fallen asleep at the wheel.
Powell says Madey was pronounced dead at the scene. Madey lived in Beaverton, Oregon.
- Oregon Man Killed in Eastern Nebraska Crash
- Oregon Man Killed In Utah Crash
- High-Speed Chase Through Eastern Oregon Ends in Fiery Crash
- Results Appearing in Nebraska, Pennsylvania Primaries
- Oregon Man Pleads Guilty to 2016 Killing of Girlfriend
- Klamath Falls Man Killed In Single-Car Crash
- UPDATE: Deputies Identify Central Point Man Killed in Rollover Crash
- Truck Crashes Into Elk Herd In Western Oregon; 11 Animals Killed
- Grants Pass Woman Killed in Crash
- Two Soldiers Killed in California Helicopter Crash