AAA says thousands of Oregonians will travel on Thanksgiving, most going more than 50 miles away from home. Many of you may have a long road trip ahead of you, have children, or like to take breaks while you drive.
ODOT has put together a map of every rest stop and accessible rest stop on each freeway and highway in Oregon.
Click here to find an accessible rest stop on your route.
Click here to find a rest stop on your route.
- Need a Break? Here's a Map of Every Rest Stop in Oregon
- Oregon State Police Announce Interactive Map
- Oregon Wheat Farmers Fight to Stop Substation Fire
- Oregon Lawmakers Enter Special Session on Tax Breaks
- Jackson County Commissioners Approve New Flood Map Changes
- I-5 Closure stopping deliveries?
- Spring Break Safety Breakdown
- Three Words to Stop Bullying
- Technology: Stopping Fires from Spreading