ASHLAND, Ore. -- Mt. Ashland Ski Area opened ski lifts for the second time this season. Over 1,000 people came to ski and snowboard today on the mountain, according to the Ski Area's Marketing Coordinator, Amy Schlotterbach.
Ski Area Manaer, Hirum Towle, says that the amount of community support has been humbling and that they look forward to more snow this weekend and more patrons coming to enjoy the fresh powder.
- Mt. Ashland Second Opening Day
- Mt. Ashland Opens Terrain Park
- Mt. Ashland Is Rescheduling Opening Day
- Mt. Ashland Ski Area Opens Tomorrow Morning
- Mt. Shasta and Mt. Ashland Could Both Re-open Friday
- Mt. Ashland Says it Could Open as Early as Thursday
- Renovated Mt. Ashland Ski Lodge Opens Dec. 9th
- Renovated Mt. Ashland Ski Lodge Debuts
- Mt. Ashland Announces Terrain Park This Weekend
- Mt. Ashland Close to Reaching Fundraising Goal