Scroll for more content...
The crash happened near exit 27 heading north.
Oregon State Police say a biker and a white pickup truck collided, causing the biker to go into the median, taking down some poles across a cable barrier.
OSP had it's reconstruction team on site to try and figure out what led to the crash.
Officers also pulled video footage from a FedEx truck who had a dash cam on behind the accident when it occured.
- Motorcycle crash creates delays on I-5 near Exit 27
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Causes Delays on I-5
- Winter Weather Causes Delays on I-5
- Fog Creates Flight Delays and Cancellations
- UPDATE: Crash on I-5 Northbound in Medford Cleared
- UPDATE: Southbound Lanes Cleared After Multiple Vehicle Crash On I-5
- UPDATE: Crash Cleared on I-5 Near Sunny Valley
- All Northbound Lanes Of I-5 Now Open
- UPDATE: Police Identify Victims of Crash Between Motorcycle and Car
- Crash Between Van & Motorcycle in Grants Pass Injures One