Grants Pass, OR. -- The Grants Pass Department of Public Safety says after 10 p.m. they responded to a motorcycle on fire at 10th and A Street.
They say the motorcycle was next to a power pole. Fire crews were able to quickly put out the fire. They say the rider had minor injuries, but was not taken to the hospital.
Firefighters say the cause of the fire was most likely a mechanical issue, and related to work done just before being ridden.
- Motorcycle Fire Most Likely Caused by Mechanical Issue
- Coffee grounds can cause drainage issues
- UPDATE: Grape Fire Causes Forest Closure
- Fire Investigators Work To Determine Cause Of House Fire
- House Fire Caused by Bean Bag next to Wall Heater
- Fire Causes Near Total Loss for Historic Black Forest Restaurant
- Out of Control Burn Pile Causes Grass Fire
- Motorcycle crash creates delays on I-5 near Exit 27
- UPDATE: Police Identify Victims of Crash Between Motorcycle and Car
- Teenager On Trial After Accident that Killed Two on Motorcycle