WONDER, Ore. -- A mother and her three children have been transported to the hospital with serious injuries after a rollover crash on Highway 199 near Wonder.
According to Rural Metro Fire, one child was not wearing a seatbelt and was ejected from the vehicle.
Oregon State Police are investigating.
This is a developing story. We will continue to post updates as we receive them.
- Mother And Three Children Injured In Rollover Crash
- Driver Is Minimally Injured After Rollover Crash
- Two Injured In Rollover Crash In Central Point
- Passenger Killed in Rollover Crash on Williams Highway
- Emergency Crews Free Driver in Josephine County Rollover Crash
- Woman Dies In Rollover Crash On Antioch Road
- Icy Conditions Cause Multiple Rollover Crashes On I5
- UPDATE: Driver in Rollover Crash Near Ashland 'Miraculously' Unharmed
- Driver Dead After Early Morning Rollover Crash Near Central Point
- UPDATE: Body Found in Brush Hours After Oregon Rollover Crash