CENTRAL POINT, Ore.-- A mom from Central Point is asking for your help-- she hasn't heard from or seen her 16-year-old daughter for almost three weeks.
Kelly Brown says, "I had gone to Target to run some errands and when I came back she was gone. I think she left on her own free will, I just don't know what happened after that."
Kelly says Kyra has vanished from home before, but has always made contact with her mom.
Except not this time, and the days are dragging on.
Kelly Brown says, "Usually she has left me know where she's been or she's made some kind of contact with me and I haven't heard from her at all."
Kelly says friends and family help support her through this hard time.
Kelly Brown says, "She's still at that age where she thinks she's invisible and no one can hurt her."
Brown says Kyra usually hangs out with people much older than her who may not have her best interest in mind.
Kelly Brown says, "She completely disappeared off social media that day and that's what freaked me out the most because what kind of 16-year-old disappears off social media?"
Kyra is 5'6" and has hazel eyes and blonde hair.
Kelly Brown says, "I would just want to tell her that I love her, and that I'd really like to hear from her."
If you see Kyra, please call Central Point Police.
- Mom pleads for help finding missing teen daughter
- UPDATE: Authorities Find Missing Man Alive
- Authorities Find Body Of Missing Mudslide Victim
- Teacher Who Fled With Teen to Siskiyou County Pleads Guilty
- Daughter of Fatal Crash Victim Urges Teens Not To Drive Under The Influence
- Police Ask for Help in Finding Biker Missing in Oregon
- "Cop Watcher" Pleads Guilty
- Mom of Teen Accused of Wildfire: "This is a trauma for him"
- Bring Your Daughter To Work Day
- Finding Affordable Housing