CRESCENT CITY, Calif. - The Josephine County Sheriff's Office says Claryce Bishop, 92, has been found safe.
They say she was located in Crescent City, California, after hitchhiking from her home in Cave Junction.
They say she has a history of wandering or hitchhiking. She was taken to a local hospital by the Del Norte County Sheriff's Office.
- Missing Cave Junction Woman Found Safe
- Death Investigation in Cave Junction
- OSP Confirms Shots Fired In Cave Junction
- Officer-Involved Shooting in Cave Junction
- Cave Junction Bingo Fanatic Celebrates 100th Birthday
- Police Investigate Serial Arsonist Near Cave Junction
- Cave Junction Expands Smoking & Vaping Ban
- Grass Fire in Cave Junction Under Investigation
- Woman Arrested in Connection With String of Cave Junction Arsons
- UPDATE: Missing Senior Woman Found Safe