MEDFORD, Ore. -- You may have noticed construction crews around Medford repairing or replacing sidewalks. The city is in the process of making sure it's sidewalk ramps are in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. The city made the decision back in December and construction began in January.
Eighteen places around Medford will be getting ADA ramps with some streets seeing as many as 18 ramps installed. A total of 140 ramps will be installed. The ramp replacement will cost the city $888,888.88.
A full list of street construction can be viewed below courtesy of Medford Public Work's project details.
- Medford Works To Install ADA Compliant Sidewalk Ramps
- Merlin Sidewalk Project Halfway Finished
- Crash Forces On-Ramp Closure
- Sidewalk Showdown: Merlin Residents Disagree About Additions
- Josephine County Commissioners Approve Merlin Sidewalk Project
- Medford Non-Profit Works To Bring Recovery Cafe To Oregon
- Wild Birds Unlimited: Medford
- Medford Rogues Baseball Club
- Oregon Century: Medford Natatorium
- Uber Launches In Medford