MEDFORD, Ore.-- The Jackson County District Attorney's Office announced Thursday morning that the grand jury has indicted Scott Cooper on a total of 31 counts of sexual abuse and sexual harassment.
The indictment charges one count of Sexual Abuse in the Second Degree, 20 counts of Sexual Abuse in the Third Degree and ten counts of Sexual Harassment.
Scott Cooper was the owner and chiropractor for Cooper Chiropractic.
The grand jury heard from 12 witnesses and victims.
The grand jury deliberated less than 5 minutes before announcing their indictment.
If anyone has additional information, contact the Medford Police Department.
- Medford Chiropractor Indicted on 31 Counts of Sexual Abuse & Harassment
- Medford Chiropractor Arrested On Sex Crime Charges
- Client Shocked By Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Chiropractor
- Medford Man Arrested for Sexual Abuse of Middle School Girls
- UPDATE: Former Medford Bookkeeper Indicted By Grand Jury
- Facebook shares its sexual harassment policy
- Sexual harassment allegations swirl around ESPN
- How sexual harassment can affect mental health
- Tom Brokaw rails against sexual harassment allegations
- Senate negotiators nearing sexual harassment legislation deal