Grants Pass, OR. -- On February 5, 2018 at 12:23 p.m. a Josephine County Sheriff's Deputy responded to a call on Elk Lane. Sheriff's say a man reported witnessing his daughter be punched and thrown to the ground by Christopher Turley.
Sheriff's say Turley left before law enforcement arrived. At 1:50 p.m. sheriff's say Turley was arrested and lodged at the Josephine County Jail and is being charged with assault, recklessly endangering of another, and harassment.
- Man Accused of Punching Woman and Throwing Her to the Ground
- Ground Covering Plants
- Coffee Grounds 'In the Garden'
- RCC Breaks Ground For New Training Center
- Coffee grounds can cause drainage issues
- Oregon Woman Accused of Shooting Boyfriend
- As Crews Gain Ground, California Fire Victims Return Home
- Shooter Charged in Florida Parking Lot 'Stand Your Ground' Slaying
- Medford Man Accused of Stabbing, Strangling Dog
- Man Accused of Threatening Oregon Lottery Headquarters