Grants Pass, OR. -- On February 5, 2018 at 12:23 p.m. a Josephine County Sheriff's Deputy responded to a call on Elk Lane. Sheriff's say a man reported witnessing his daughter be punched and thrown to the ground by Christopher Turley.
Sheriff's say Turley left before law enforcement arrived. At 1:50 p.m. sheriff's say Turley was arrested and lodged at the Josephine County Jail and is being charged with assault, recklessly endangering of another, and harassment.
- Man Accused of Punching Woman and Throwing Her to the Ground
- Documents: 'Producer Joe' accused of throwing girlfriend to the ground
- Deputies: Pregnant woman punched in road rage case
- Denver police corporal charged with assault, accused of kneeing and punching handcuffed man
- Caught on camera: USPS driver throws package out the window USPS package tossed onto ground
- Police officers caught on video kicking, punching man under overpass
- Ground Covering Plants
- Man arrested after allegedly throwing hatchet at man
- Coffee Grounds 'In the Garden'
- 3 arrested for throwing man over Derby/Shelton bridge