The driver, 65-year-old Raleigh Rodrigues, accused of purposely swerving into a motorcyclist, 25-year-old Kevin Mayo, was indicted by a grand jury Tuesday.
The grand jury indicted him on manslaughter charges.
He will be arraigned in the next 30 days.
The Mayo Family shares why they're discouraged this case is taking so long.
- Man Accused of Intentionally Swerving Into Motorcyclist Indicted
- Motorcyclist Dies in Crash With Bear, SUV in Central Oregon
- UPDATE: Police Identify the Motorcyclist Killed In Crash On N. Phoenix Road
- Medford Man Accused of Stabbing, Strangling Dog
- Medford Chiropractor Indicted on 31 Counts of Sexual Abuse & Harassment
- Justice Dept. Indicts 13 Russians in 2016 Election Meddling
- UPDATE: Former Medford Bookkeeper Indicted By Grand Jury
- Harvey Weinstein Indicted in New York Rape Case
- Man Accused of Gun Threat to University Arrested
- Man Accused of Shooting Rifle in White City on Thanksgiving