MEDFORD, Ore.-- When people think of lung cancer, they often think smoking plays a role.
While that can be true, that's not the only factor.
Ben Bryan, a social worker with Providence Medford Medical Center, explains what could else could lead to one of the deadliest types of cancers.
- Lung Cancer Risk Factors and Prevention Resources
- Understanding Lung Cancer
- Protect Lungs from Arctic Chill
- Alcohol Lowering Your Risk for Cancer?
- Bergdahl Judge Weighed Complex Leniency Factors
- Health Alert: HPV Vaccination Helps Prevent Cervical Cancer
- Study Finds Link between Birth Control and Breast Cancer Risk
- Study Links Inflammatory Diet to Colon Cancer Risk
- 'Spatial Disorientation' a Factor in 2016 Brookings Plane Crash
- Father lunges at Larry Nassar in court before being restrained