LOS ANGELES (AP) - Los Angeles police say a motorist struck by gunfire in a car-to-car shooting crashed into a Wendy's restaurant.
Officials say the 19-year-old victim was hospitalized in grave condition following the shooting late Friday in the Panorama City area.
Investigators say the suspect drove away in a black SUV.
No other injuries were reported. The restaurant was closed at the time of the crash.
(Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
11/18/2017 3:36:21 PM (GMT -8:00)
- LA Motorist In Grave Condition After Car-To-Car Shooting
- Christmas Car Giveaway
- Cancer Patient Receives New Car
- Body Found Near Graves Creek Bridge Identified
- Klamath Falls Woman Dies in Car Crash
- Phoenix Police Search For Car Theft Suspect
- Police: Car Thefts Increase As Temperatures Drop
- Car Crashes into Utility Pole in Medford
- Two Injured After Car Crashes into Tree
- Medford Police Sees Spike in Car Thefts