TRIPOLI, Libya -- A global outcry has continued to grow after a CNN exclusive investigation revealed African migrants are being sold as slaves in Libya.
Critics say that European countries share some of the blame since they rely on Libya to prevent migrants from corssing the Mediterranean Sea into the European Union.
The Libyan government, backed by the U.N., says it is investigating. Protesters across Europe are demanding change. In London, protesters filled the yard in front of the Libyan embassy as they held signs and chanted.
You can see the full CNN investigative report here.
- Investigative Report Finds African Migrants Being Sold Into Slavery
- UPDATE: Maker of Necco Wafers and Sweethearts Sold at Auction
- New Report Finds Jackson County Homelessness Highest in Seven Years
- Finding Affordable Housing
- Castrated Dog Finds New Home
- Senator Merkley Refused Entry to Facility Holding Migrants' Kids
- President Trump Signals Willingness to Sign 'Something' on Migrant Children
- Medford Police Investigating Stabbing
- Probe Finds Wrongdoing by Former Governor's Girlfriend
- UPDATE: Authorities Find Missing Man Alive