MEDFORD, Ore.-- Many of us rely on caffeine to give us a little boost during the day.
While a little bit doesn't hurt, too much can have an impact on your health.
Kristin Filer with Providence Medford Medical Center explains what we should keep in mind before we pour ourselves that extra cup of coffee.
- How Caffeine Affects Your Health
- How sexual harassment can affect mental health
- FDA bans bulk sale of powdered caffeine after death of Lorain County high schooler
- Caffeine in pregnancy linked to childhood weight gain in new study
- How dad's pre-conception health can affect the baby, too
- Power Outages Affect Hundreds
- Smoke Affects Oregon Shakespeare Festival Performances
- Major chip flaws affect billions of devices
- Oprah's home affected by Southern California mudslides
- Steel & Aluminum Tariffs Affecting Local Manufacturers