BELLEVUE, TN -- A couple welcomed two girls as foster children after trying for five years to adopt the girls.
The couple learned they could adopt frozen embryos which are extras from couples who did infertility treatments.
One of those embryos was on ice for 14 years before being transferred to jennifer's uterus.
Up to 600-thousand embryos are frozen and the couple wants others to know about this option.
It costs $2,000-$4,000 to have it done.
- Health Alert: Frozen Embryos
- Legal actions grow after loss of frozen embryos
- Health Alert: "Man Flu"
- Health Alert: Detecting Melanoma
- Health Alert: Tai Chi
- Health Alert: "Skinny" Wine Calories
- Health Alert: Kids & Weighted Backpacks
- Health Alert: America's Child Mortality Rate
- Broken fridge leaves thousands of embryos in question
- Kristen Bell gives 'Frozen 2' update