CHESAPEAKE, W.Va. (AP) - An actress on the former hit show "Glee" has been charged with domestic battery in West Virginia.
The Kanawha County Sheriff's Office tweeted Sunday morning that 30-year-old Naya Rivera was arrested overnight for domestic battery on her husband in Chesapeake.
Media reports cited a criminal complaint that says Rivera's husband, Ryan Keith Dorsey, accused her of hitting him while they were taking their child for a walk. The complaint says Dorsey gave police cellphone video showing the incident. Rivera was released on bond shortly after being taken into custody.
She is best known for playing Santana Lopez on "Glee." Dorsey, who is from the area, is also an actor and has appeared on shows including "Pitch" and "Nashville."
- 'Glee' Actress Accused of Domestic Battery on Husband
- No wait: Apple offers $29 replacement batteries immediately
- Detectives Vie to Re-Interview Husband in Natalie Wood Death
- Oregon Woman Accused of Shooting Boyfriend
- Volunteer Accused of Sexually Abusing Kindergartener
- Trump Says Accusations of Sexual Misconduct "Fabricated'
- Student Accuses Teacher Of Inappropriate Touching
- Transient Accused of Child Sex Abuse
- Medford Man Accused of Stabbing, Strangling Dog
- Oregon Lawmaker Accused of Harassment Resigns