CRESCENT CITY, Calif. — After nearly a month of searching for missing Brookings man Max Greenfield, authorities have released the footage of his last sighting.
Greenfield appeared on security camera footage outside of the Lucky 7 Casino in Smith River on March 18. The video shows Greenfield speaking with another man outside the building, before the two of them walk out through the casino's parking lot.
The man that Greenfield is seen speaking with has been identified and questioned, according to the Del Norte County Sheriff's (DNCS) Department. That interview does not appear to have given authorities any reliable leads on Greenfield's location or direction of travel.
Anyone with information regarding Greenfield's whereabouts is encouraged to contact Detective Gil with the DNCS at (707) 465-2468, or contact the Curry County Sheriff's Department.
- RAW VIDEO: Footage of Missing Brookings Man's Last Appearance Released
- Family Looking For Missing Brookings Man
- RAW VIDEO: Security Cameras Capture Vandalism at Medford Schools
- RAW VIDEO: Suspect in Morning Standoff Accused of Sex Trafficking
- RAW VIDEO: Structure Fire in Medford Engulfs Home
- Family of Missing Brookings Man Offering Reward for Information
- UPDATE: Missing Brookings Man Found, Sheriff's Office Confirms
- RAW VIDEO: Judge Denies Restraining Order to Man Suing Dick's Sporting Goods
- Final Accident Report Released in Fatal Brookings Plane Crash
- RAW VIDEO: Man Gets 28 Years to Life In Prison For Stabbing Death Of 78-Year-Old Man