Photo Gallery 8 Images
KERBY, Ore. — A man was transported to Asante Three Rivers Medical Center by AMR after his truck landed in the Illinois River in Kerby shortly after 3 a.m.
A witness told the Illinois Valley Fire District that the vehicle was traveling West on 6th at a high rate of speed, when it left the dirt roadway, flipped in midair and landed upside down approximately 30ft below in the river.
Units from IVFD arrived as the man was exiting his vehicle, and members of crew 8931 assisted with his exit.
The truck was pulled from the river a few hours later.
- Driver OK After Crashing Into Illinois River
- UPDATE: Near Head-On Crash Kills Driver in Rogue River
- Alcohol Ban on Illinois River Renewed for Third Year
- Fire Crews Prep Illinois River Road For High Winds
- Small Plane Crashes on Columbia River Sandbar
- Driver Strikes and Kills Pedestrian in Rogue River
- Driver Is Minimally Injured After Rollover Crash
- Driver Crashes into Debris Following Heavy Winds
- Two Drivers Injured in Klamath County Crash
- Driver Crashes into Tree, Taken to Hospital