MEDFORD, Ore.-- People are now back living in a house that was raided by police and condemned by the city two weeks ago.
That's according to neighbors who have called NewsWatch 12, voicing concerns.
Medford Police tell us the owners are complying with the rules and working to change the situation.
NewsWatch 12's Eliana Sheriff did some digging and finds out more about the process of tackling chronic nuisance homes.
- Different Agencies Work Together To Tackle Chronic Nuisance Homes
- Phoenix Considering Chronic Nuisance Ordinance
- City of Phoenix Passes 'Chronic Nuisance' Ordinance
- 'Top 5' Initiative to Keep Chronic Offenders in Custody
- Medford School District Tackles Child Obesity
- ODFW: Hunters Can Help Keep Chronic Wasting Disease Out Of Oregon
- Several agencies respond to rollover in Wonder
- Oregon Agencies Eye Klamathon Fire, Urge Preparedness
- Leaving Work Stress at Work
- UPDATE: Student Says Science Teacher Tackled Indiana School Shooter