MEDFORD, Ore. — Medford Police have arrested 32 year-old Andrew Conaway for an array of sex abuse crimes, perpetrated against two children under his care. Police say that both children were under the age of six.
Conaway and his wife own and operate "Family Friendly Daycare," which is on the 3000 Block of Tahitian Avenue. Medford Police have not yet announced how they caught wind of the abuse.
Conaway has been charged with three counts of first degree sex abuse, three counts of unlawful sexual penetration in the first degree, two counts of sodomy in the first degree, and one count of private indecency. His bail has been set at over $2 million.
Police are asking for anyone with information regarding the daycare facility or Conaway to call their Investigations Division at (541) 774-2250.
- Daycare Owner Arrested For Sex Abuse Of Two Children
- Neighbor Reacts To Daycare Worker Arrest
- Gold Hill Man Arrested for Sex Abuse
- Classroom Volunteer Arrested on Sex Abuse Charges
- Oregon Sex Offender Arrested on New Sex Abuse Charges
- Man Arrested in Brookings for Kidnapping and Sex Abuse
- More Than 90% of Sexually Abused Children Know Their Abuser
- Transient Accused of Child Sex Abuse
- Sheriff: Classroom 'Grandpa' Sentenced for Sex Abuse
- Former Cop, Parking Enforcer Both Arrested & Charged for Sex Abuse of Minor