MEDFORD, Ore.-- Cutting back on salt could give your health a little extra boost.
A local health expert explains the benefit of reducing your salt intake and how you can pick food that's right for you.
- Cutting Back on Salt Can Boost Your Health
- Eating "Green" Can Boost Brain Health
- Three Tips to Boost Bone Health
- Railroad Show Boosts Medford Railroad Park
- Kid-Focused and Cultural Programs get Boost
- Getting Outside Can Boost Teens’ Moods
- ODOT Salt Pilot Program Doesn't Extend to Highway 140
- Cutting Fruit & Saving Money
- Rosa Transformational Health
- Health Alert: "Man Flu"