BROOKINGS, Ore. — The Curry County Sheriff's Office (CCSO) says that they have taken a woman into custody for engaging in sex acts with a minor.
Deputies arrested 20-year-old Erinn Clay on Friday, May 11 following an investigation into allegations that Clay had been having sex with a 14-year-old (not identified). CCSO said that Clay and the minor met through 'common acquantances.'
CCSO said that they are continuing to investigate the possibility that there are other victims.
Clay has been lodged in the Curry County Jail on charges of Rape II, Sodomy II, Sex Abuse I, and Contributing to the Sexual Delinquency of a Minor. Bail is set at $185,000.
CCSO has encouraged anyone with information regarding thing case call their non-emergency line at 541-247-3243.
- Curry County Woman Accused of Sexually Abusing Minor
- Former police officer sentenced in sexual abuse of minor
- Curry County Sheriff's Office Seeks Missing Man
- Wanted Suspects Arrested in Curry County
- Volunteer Accused of Sexually Abusing Kindergartener
- Army recruiter accused of sexual relationship with minor applicant
- Curry County Sheriff's Office Searches for Shooting Suspect
- FBI Searches for Suspect in Curry County Shooting
- Man Wanted In Curry County Crimes Apprehended in Nevada
- Winter Storm Warning for Jackson, Josephine, and Curry County