KLAMATH FALLS, Ore. — Senior residents within the city limits of Klamath Falls could receive a credit for their 2017 utility payments. The city has issued an application which will allow residents over 60 and making under a certain income to get $65.00 back for their yearly utilities.
Single seniors who make under $18,700 in annual gross income, and couples making under $21,350 are eligible for the credit. The address on the utility account must be within the Klamath Falls city limits, with utility accounts in the name of the applicant, and the address must be the primary residence for the applicant.
The city began accepting applications on February 15, and will continue to accept them until April 16, 2018. They ask that anyone with questions regarding the application should contact the City Utility Department at 883-5301.
- City of Klamath Falls Offers Senior Utility Credit
- Klamath County Libraries Offer Free Tax Help
- Red Ball From Klamath Falls To Lakeview
- US Air Force Honors Klamath Falls Airmen
- Klamath Falls Woman Dies in Car Crash
- Officer Involved Shooting in Klamath Falls
- Klamath Falls First Interstate Bank Robbed
- Klamath Falls Amtrak Trains Expect Delays
- Homicide Investigation Underway in Klamath Falls
- Arrest Made In Fatal Klamath Falls Stabbing