MEDFORD, Ore.-- The holidays are a time for food and toys.
If you're not careful, it can also mean choking.
Heather Timmons, a Providence nurse and trauma coordinator, explains how you can prevent choking and what you should do if you see someone having trouble breathing.
- Choking Prevention During the Holidays
- Holiday Travel
- Preventing Respiratory Infections
- Know What to Do When a Child is Choking
- Preventing Cooking Fires This Thanksgiving
- Fire Prevention During Winter Months
- Playground Pitfalls – Prevention is Key
- Preventing & Treating Heat-Related Illness
- 2017 Holiday Shipping Deadlines