Scroll for more content...
Waters says for months now, she's been without her own transportation, so receiving the wheels helps her to feel independent.
The company held a contest for the car as a way to give back to the community during the holidays.
The contest was in support of those fighting cancer
- Cancer Patient Receives New Car
- Volunteer Drivers Needed For Cancer Patients
- Understanding Lung Cancer
- OSF Actor Dies From Cancer
- AIFF Receives Two Grant Awards
- Uber Announces Program to Get Patients to Medical Appointments
- Virtual Reality Provides Treatment For Local Eye Patients
- Young Southern Oregon Patients will Design New Nike Shoes
- Rogue Valley Child in Fourth Cancer Fight
- The Impact of Diet on Breast Cancer