Many people dread going to their doctors, but did you know a check-up could save your life?
Today is national call your doctor day, which means there is no better time than today to get in touch with them.
The non-profit Bright Pink encourages women to use today to schedule the ever important women's health exams.
Bright Pink says that these exams can not only help set a yearly baseline for your health, but they can also save lives.
Annual exams can find breast and ovarian cancers before any warning signs or symptoms occur.
According to the Susan G Koman foundation, regular mammograms have resulted in 30 percent fewer deaths from breast cancer.
- Call Your Doctor Day
- Emergency Doctors See Spike In Marijuana-Related Illness
- Local Doctors Fighting The Opioid Crisis With New Medication
- Local Doctors Find Alternative Care Following Drug Shortages
- VA Chief Nominee Withdraws But Remains White House Doctor
- Pain Medicine Group Cancels Doctor Training About Marijuana
- Election Day Is Just A Day Away
- Oregon's Senators Join Call for Franken's Resignation
- Police Warn Of IRS Scam Phone Calls
- New MS Guidelines Call for Earlier Treatment