EAGLE POINT, Ore. -- A Butte Falls man is in the Jackson County Jail after someone called warning of a disorderly male that was confronting residents.
Jackson County Sheriff's Office deputies found Cody Ross Cruse, 37, in the 1400 block of Obenchain Road in Butte Falls just after 6:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Deputies learned Cruse has a restraining order and stalking order against him, and is prohibited from having certain weapons due to a prior felony conviction.
Deputies found a rifle, a shotgun, ammunition, and a blackjack in Cruse's vehicle.
He was arrested on three counts of being a felon in possession of a weapon.
- Butte Falls Man Arrested on Weapons Charges
- Butte Falls Charter School Goes into Lockdown, Student Arrested
- Klamath Falls Man Arrested After Pursuit
- Crash Involving Three Cars On Butte Falls Highway
- Butte Falls School District On 2-Hour Delay Monday
- Klamath Falls Man Arrested in Douglas County After Deputy Pursuit
- Arrest Made In Fatal Klamath Falls Stabbing
- Medford Man Arrested in Maryland on Attempted Murder Charge
- Butte Creek Mill Begins Deconstruction
- Klamath Falls Man Accused of Hatchet Attack on Family Formally Charged with Murder