JACKSONVILLE, Ore. — Tickets are available today for the 2018 Best of Britt benefit, to be held on Thursday, June 21. This year, Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox will headline the event.
Postmodern Jukebox (PMJ) came to fame through their online videos, featuring an ever-rotating lineup playing vintage versions of contemporary pop hits. They've since taken their beloved act on the road, performing their unique renditions to audiences all over the world.
This is the sixth annual Best of Britt, and it will feature food, music and spirits for the price of admission. In addition to the concert, Best of Britt promises food from 10 local restaurants, wine from ten local wineries, and beer from Western Beverage.
There will also be a Live Auction, offering concert tickets, backstage dinners, a guitar signed by the 2017 performers, and a "paddle call" to support Britt's music education and engagement programs.
You can find all of the details below:
Who/What: Best of Britt benefit featuring Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox (PMJ)
When: 5:00 p.m. Thursday, June 21
Where: Britt Pavilion, 350 First St., Jacksonville
Tickets: $125 includes food, beverages and one premium reserved ticket to the concer
Purchase: Online at www.brittfest.org on or after 10:00 a.m. Friday, March 2. Tickets also will be available at the Britt box office at 541-773-6077, at 1-800-882-7488, or in person at 216 W. Main St., Medford.
- Best of Britt 2018 will feature Postmodern Jukebox
- Britt Fest's 2018 Season: Announcement Part 1
- First Chance to Get 2018 Britt Tickets
- FULL LINEUP for 2018 Britt Festival
- Britt Announces Guitar Weekend Workshop
- Britt Announces More Shows In 2018 Festival Lineup
- Britt Unveils 2017 Fine Arts Poster
- Britt Festival Announces Lineup, Gourmet Food Options
- Jacksonville Businesses Prepare for Britt Festival Goers
- Britt Festival Opens Tickets to Public