ASHLAND, Ore. -- The Ashland Police Department found a skimming device on a Rogue Credit Union ATM. The specific location that was compromised is at 415 Lithia Way. Anyone who used that ATM January 30 or January 31 should contact their bank to see if their account was compromised.
To protect yourself from skimming, Ashland Police Deputy Chief Warren Hensman says to remember to inspect the slot before inserting your card. If the fixture wiggles or appears to be attached with glue, it may indicate a skimming device is attached.
Police shared these 2 pictures of suspects believed to be connected to this case. If you recognize them, contact police.
- Ashland ATM Targeted by Skimming Device
- Ashland Water
- Ashland Chamber of Commerce
- Ashland Independent Film Festival
- Ashland Festival of Light
- Ashland surveying seniors
- TODAY: Ashland Recall Election
- Ashland Recycling Regulations
- Protectors University: Helping Targets
- MIssing Ashland Woman Found Dead