If you don’t plan on joining the 647,000 Oregonians on the road this Thanksgiving, you’re in luck. While national gas prices are going up, airfares are down 23 percent.
On the West Coast, 923,000 people will fly to their Thanksgiving destination. Those taking to the skies will pay the lowest average in five years: $157.
Those flying should arrive at the airport at least two hours before domestic flights and three hours before international flights.
Visit TSA.gov for the latest info on getting through security.
For a list of arrivals and departures from the Medford airport, click here.
- Airfare Down 23 Percent
- Oregon Tech Enrollment Increases By Almost 5 Percent
- Medford Workers Earn 12 Percent Less than U.S. Average
- UPDATE: Lobster Creek Fire Now 100 Percent Contained
- Klamathon Fire Grows to 37,900 Acres, Now 90 Percent Contained
- UPDATE: Steamboat Fire Near Montague Now 70 Percent Contained
- UPDATE: Penninger Fire Burns 97 acres, 100 Percent Contained
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival's 2018 Season Opens February 23
- 1 Out of 3 Renters Spend 50 Percent of Income on Rent